El Tiempo Catering
Delivery & Set-Up Service:
We deliver your favorite Tex-Mex Fajitas & Italian Food to your residence, place of business or wherever you may be hosting your next function or event. All orders include foam plates & bowls, packaged utensils, plastic serving utensils and tongs
*All delivery orders require a minimum of $200. Orders under $200 may be picked up at any of our restaurant locations.
- $20 Delivery Charge Inside the Loop
- $38 Delivery Charge Outside the Loop
- $68 Delivery Charge Outside the Beltway
- $95 Delivery Charge Outside Houston
- $15 Per Disposable Chafing Set (Without Set-Up)
- $75 Set-Up Fee (Includes 4 Disposable Chafers)
- Full-service catering includes stainless steel chafing dishes, serving utensils, foam plates, and packaged utensils.
- Does not include glassware, chinaware or silverware
- $500 minimum for full-service catering
- $125 per server (3 hours serving and 2 hours for set-up and clean up)
- There will be an extra charge of $25 per hour per server for service provided after the 3-hour serving time.
- A 20% gratuity is included with parties of 25 or more for full-service catering.
- Our bartenders can serve margaritas (frozen or on the rocks), a variety of imported and domestic beer, wine, and mixed cocktails.
- All bartender catering must be scheduled and confirmed 7 days in advance to obtain a TABC permit.
- $125 per Bartender (3 hours serving and 2 hours for set-up and clean-up)
- Margarita machine rental depends on the availability of the machine.
Contact Us or Call Us at 713.807.8100 to Schedule your Delivery, Set-Up, or Catering Event!
- Delivery and Set-Up Catering must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance from the date of service.
- All Full-Service Catering must be confirmed 48 hours in advance of the date of service.
- Weekend and Holidays must be confirmed 72 hours in advance of the date of service.
- Changes to the party should be allowed at least 24 hours in advance.
- Catering proposals will be sent by email for review and confirmation.
Formof Payment is required along with your full name and signature to confirm and schedule your event.
- We accept all Major Credit Cards.
How do I get started planning my event?
Call us! (713.807.8100) Tell us about your event. Consider a few choices that you will make. Do you have a particular menu in mind? What is your budget? Specifics like the reason for the celebration and the setting or location of the event will allow us to suggest the menu and services that best fit the group you are entertaining.
How far in advance should I book my event?
Although two or three weeks is often sufficient to plan a successful event, weekend dates and dates near holidays fill up much more quickly. For us to serve you best, we suggest booking your event date as soon as possible. In some instances, we have last-minute openings for event dates.
Do you provide alcoholic beverages?
Yes! Bar and beverage service is something we can do. El Tiempo is fully licensed by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission to serve and transport alcoholic beverages and is covered by full liquor liability insurance. Our bartenders can only serve alcoholic beverages that you have purchased from us. We cannot serve nor have your liquor, beer or wine consumed during the hours of our temporary permit.
Do you provide catering staff, and how many catering staffers will I need for my event?
The amount of catering staff required for your event depends on details such as guest count, menu, length of event, and whether you use disposables or china. It will be determined by the sales rep and will be included in your estimate.
Is gratuity added to my catering proposal?
Laurenzo’s Catering adds a 20% gratuity to parties of 25 or more that goes towards the staff for the service they provide. Final gratuity is at the customers discretion
Is there a minimum cost or minimum guest count?
Laurenzo’s Catering can accommodate parties of any size provided a minimum purchase of $500 in food and beverage. The sales rep can customize a package based on menu, staff, and other details.
Does Laurenzo's Catering provide decorations, rentals or entertainment services?
Laurenzo’s Catering can refer you to the most reliable venders in town that can help you arrange these and other services to meet your needs.
What is the difference between Pick-Up, Delivery, Set-Up, and Catering?
Pick- ups are consider To-Go orders which can be placed at any of our locations. You may contact our sales rep at the catering department if you would like to pick up items from the catering menu.
One of our Laurenzo’s Catering personnel will deliver the order to your residence, place of business or venue. A delivery order is typically placed with one of our sales reps at the catering department 24 hours in advance.
Set-up is part of the delivery option where our staff can delivery the food at your destination and will set up the food on disposable chafing set. Food is laid out buffet style where you guest are able to self serve.
Catering is considered a full staffed delivery and set up. Our staff will set-up, serve, buss and clean-up from start to finish. Included are stainless steal chafing set, serving utensils, disposable plates, cutlery, buffet tables and linen.
Do you have bar packages available?
Yes, our sales rep will put together a customized bar package for your specific needs. They can include refreshing margaritas, ice-cold beer, chilled wines, and full bar. Depending upon which rate is best for you, pricing can be based on consumption or per person.
What are your payment terms?
Although Laurenzo’s catering does not charge a deposit, a method of payment is required when booking your event. We accept all major credit cards, personal, company & certified checks. Full balance is due the day of the event.
What is your cancellation policy?
Laurenzo’s catering understands that details around your event can change. We will work with you to accommodate any modifications to your order. Laurenzo’s catering reserves the right to charge your card or house account up to 50% of the total price for same day cancelations.